Not just the simple “How much money did we make?” I mean really do the numbers.
- Do you consider the total costs? (not just booth cost but labour, pre show marketing, post show followup, accomodation etc)
- Do you know how many people stopped at your booth? (you could measure people for 6 mins each hour and multiply by 10 for an hourly average)
- Do you know how to measure your brand impact?
- Do you know how many people bought from you after the show because they met you at the show? (maybe using a special code from the show)
- Do you know whether the numbers add up to make exhibiting worthwhile?
Use these ideas to make sure you do the numbers for your next show!
Lovin’ your work!