HOW ARE YOUR BASICS?
On Friday, I visited the Better Homes and Gardens Show with my exhibiting business partner, Danielle Storey to work with one of our exhibiting clients. There were loads of exhibitors all trying their best to get their message across and stand out from their competition or at the very least, stand out to their prospects.
Well… I guarantee you that they THOUGHT they were trying their best but most of them were missing the basics.
- They didn’t smile (this is the easiest thing to do but most don’t)
- It took as 2/3rds of the show until one of the exhibitors engaged with us
- So many were sitting down looking at their laptop or phones as people walked past
Others were doing the basics really well.
- Crisp looking stands
- Friendly faces with welcoming comments
- Themed qualifying give aways
What about you Friends? Whether it is for your exhibiting effort or in what you are doing right now, are you doing the basics?
Get the basics right and it will make a world of difference.
PS You can see a few photos and a video review of the Better Homes and Gardens show on our blog.
(Image: Lush Stand at the Better Homes and Garden Show)
+61 408 592 158 email@example.com
|Link with me on Linked In
||Check the Website||Like me on Facebook||Watch Get More TV|